Monday, January 17, 2011

Late, but Completed: The Everything Austen II Challenge

Whew! I did it...well, not quite. The Everything Austen II Challenge hosted by Stephanie's Written Word was to read or watch six materials by or related to Jane Austen from July 1 to December 31, 2010. I was trying to read only, and managed to just finish my last one on January 12, 2011. Here were the books I read, with links to my reviews:
Though I was a little late in finishing, overall I'm pleased with the results. I reached my goal of reading both Northanger Abbey and Persuasion, so I have now read all six of Austen's completed novels. I picked up a trilogy that I've been enjoying hugely, and I discovered a couple of new-to-me authors that I've really enjoyed. I call that a successful challenge!

No comments: